DriverNet digitally transforms passenger and mobile workforce operations for local authorities and the NHS. Our platform is made up of a cloud-based management system and mobile apps for drivers, assistants and health and social care professionals. DriverNet provides a series of modular services that improve the efficiency, experience and service levels of their day to day operations.
Our services include:
• Scheduling and Deployment
• Route Optimisation
• Vehicle Inspections and Defects
• Incident Reporting and CRM
• Client Tracking and SMS Notifications
• Dynamic Routing and Live Maps
• Messaging Channels
• Client Profiles and Checklists
• Lone Worker Safety Alerts
• Offline Working Mode
DriverNet is now being used by local authorities in adult social care, special educational needs and schools, non-emergency patient transport and Dial A Rides. The app is also due to launch with NHS community nurses, enabling customers across the wider sector to operate in more smart, safe and secure ways.