At Connected Places Catapult our mission is to help UK firms develop innovative products and services to meet the changing needs of places – and to sell them to the world. By growing and helping to raise the quality of places and transport systems in the UK and abroad we will support the emerging advanced urban services sector and, in so doing, make a significant contribution to the UK economy.
Cityx provides a unique opportunity for businesses to showcase their products and services to a key audience of engaged and relevant stakeholders.
On each day of the event Cityx will host up to 16 businesses in the heart of the Urban Innovation Centre in London, each selected for their relevance to the day’s theme and strength of their innovation.
Exhibitors will be provided with a custom branded exhibition pod for the day, two delegate passes for the day and the opportunity to address the business expo audience as part of the Show Zone demos and pitching sessions
- Raise your company profile with UK and international stakeholders
- Strengthen your brand by gaining prominence amongst your peers
- Enhance your reputation by association with market insight and thought-leadership
- Be recognised as a forward-thinking company for planning, technology and innovation in the Housing and Mobility sectors
- Gain exposure to an active, targeted audience through Connected Places communications, before, during and after the event
- Access to buyers and Local Authority decision makers
- Company logo and link on the Cityx website
- Online promotion on the exhibitor page of Cityx website: company logo and link, 75-word company profile
- Mentioned as an exhibitor on marketing emails
- Delegate passes to the relevant day
- A custom branded exhibition pod for the day featuring your company logo, profile and web link
- An opportunity to address the audience as part of a demo/pitching session at the business expo and in the Show Zones
Costs for participation are as follows
|Early Bird Ticket||Standard Rate Ticket|
|SMEs (Micro)||£200 + Vat||£250 + Vat|
|SMEs (Small)||£300 + Vat||£375 + Vat|
|SMEs (Medium)||£400 + Vat||£500 + Vat|
|Large organisations||£800 + Vat||£1,000 + Vat|
- Early Bird ticket price valid until 30 June
- Standard ticket price valid after 1 July
- All Tickets include all refreshments, lunch, access to all presentation sessions and networking
*Micro = Business with fewer than 10 employees
*Small = Businesses with 11- 50 employees
*Medium = Businesses with 51- 250 employees
*Large Organisations = Businesses with more than 250 employees
** Please note VAT applies to all tickets.
Register your interest
If you are interested in taking part, please register your interest. Please be sure to specify which day you would like to attend and include details of your product or service.